Personal Data We Collect:
‘Personal data’ refers to such information which, directly or indirectly, may refer to you as an individual. Examples of such data are name, image, personal ID number, contact details, and others. Personal data shall be processed for identifying, locating or contacting any of our valued customers. Here, personal data processing refers to any action that we or a third party that we have engaged take with the personal data, such as collection, registration and storage. It is necessary for giving our customers the true essence of an e-commerce platform. The types of Personal Information that we collect are:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Hotshot Automotive.
- Transaction Information on how and what you are purchasing from Hotshot Automotive
- Financial Account Information, including your Bkash account numbers or your Credit/Debit card information, to process payments for when you buy at Hotshot Automotive
- Tracking Information, used for statistical, web performance and analysis with the aim of improving the efficiency and performance of our Website using standard technologies, such as cookies and other HTML tools.
How we collect such Information:
We ask you for Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, order a deal, or otherwise interact with the Sites or contact.
How we use such Information:
By logging into our website and/or by providing your Personal Information, Hotshot Automotive assumes you are interested in obtaining more information about our company, its products and our product offerings or job opportunities. Therefore, we use such Information for the purpose of:
- To operate and improve our Sites to maximize customer satisfaction
- Provide customers with offers for products and services and for marketing purposes
- Process orders, including purchase and redemption as well as returns
- Provide customer support, including our merchants or business partners answering your questions and inquiries.
- Fulfil requests for services
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you, such as news, special offers and coupons, newsletters, product updates, campaigns, service renewals, additional promotional materials; announcements, and marketing materials
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing
- Provide advertisements to you through the Sites, email messages, text messages, applications, or other methods of communication
- Administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners
Disclosing Personal Information:
Hotshot Automotive will not disclose any of your personal information to any third party.
Duration of hold of Data:
Hotshot Automotive will hold your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory or internal policy requirements.
Accessing and Revising Information:
Customers and business partners can access and revise their information that they provide to us at any time simply by accessing their account and editing themselves.
Who has access to Data:
Hotshot Automotive will only disclose your personal data in the following circumstances:
- It may be shared internally for operational purposes (e.g., management, finance and HR).
- It may be shared with our IT staff if access to the personal data is necessary for performance of their roles.
- It may be shared with third parties who process your personal data on our behalf
It may be shared with any affiliated company of The Company
Amendment of Policy. Hotshot Automotive reserves the right to amend the terms of this Policy from time to time without notice, by posting the revised terms on the Website.