1. Clean tires before application.
2. Shake it well before using.
3. Apply medium amount of concentrated gel on a foam applicator or soft cloth and spread evenly across clean, dry tyres.
4. Wipe off excess(especially in grooved areas) to prevent spin-off which may permanently stain certain plastics.
5. For even higher shine, apply a second coat after waiting 10 minutes.
6. For less shine, wipe the tyres immediately after application with a soft cloth, if you see any blemishes or streaking reapply to that areas.
7. Do not apply to vinyl or painted surfaces.
1. Clean one wheel at a time.
2. Wear eye protection and rubber gloves.
3. Wet cool wheel with hose.
4. Hold bottle 6 inches from wheel and completely saturate wheel with cleaner.
5. Allow liquid to penetrate for 30 seconds.
6. Wipe with a soft cloth or sponge.
7. Thoroughly rinse wheel.
8. Dry with a soft, clean towel to prevent water spots. Repeat if necessary.